The Apprentices

The Apprentices
The Apprentices from left to right - Lewis Manning, Connor Day, Amy Kirby, Paul Edwards (me), Greg Beaver, Jonathan Jones

Thursday 6 November 2014

My Role on Pensions

One month on and I’m continuously learning new things about pensions, quite simply because there are so many pension plans and insurance schemes out there. 

The team that I have been assigned to is the RPAS admin support team. My current role on the team is to update client records with their information and pension plans, which with the more experience I gain, the more pension plans I will become familiar with and understand. 


I am also sending out letter of authority forms to companies in order for us to request information on a client’s pension that is held with an external provider. This involves a lot of communication via telephone to companies in order for me organise and keep track of the authority letters sent out and the information that we are waiting on.


Other tasks that I have taken responsibility of include monitoring and obtaining commission statements from other companies, and also preparing client annual review packs and sending them directly to the client.


No comments:

Post a Comment