The Apprentices

The Apprentices
The Apprentices from left to right - Lewis Manning, Connor Day, Amy Kirby, Paul Edwards (me), Greg Beaver, Jonathan Jones

Thursday 26 February 2015

February Update

It has been just over two months since my last blog post, which was based on my completion of the Introduction to Securities and Investments exam. Since then, I have been reading the UK Financial Regulation book provided by the CISI ahead of the exam in April.
I have found the material itself to be directed towards the procedures and principles that are in place as a requirement for approved persons to fulfil. The knowledge gained from this material will be extremely useful when faced with making significant decisions in my future career, so as to comply with the FCA/PRA.
With my time on Rathbone Pension & Advisory Services coming to an end in April, I am confident in saying that I have gained so much from the department. It is not only the technical aspects of pensions and insurance that I have improved on, but also my interpersonal and organisational skills, and I believe this will continue to improve with the more experience I gain in different departments.

No comments:

Post a Comment