The Apprentices

The Apprentices
The Apprentices from left to right - Lewis Manning, Connor Day, Amy Kirby, Paul Edwards (me), Greg Beaver, Jonathan Jones

Wednesday 4 December 2013

A little bit about myself...

Hello! My name is Paul Edwards and I am 18 years old. I grew up in the Maghull area where I studied A-Levels at Deyes High Sixth Form and achieved grades B-C-C (Business – IT – Philosophy & Ethics).

My most passionate hobby/interest is playing the drums and it has been since the age of 12, to which this has led music to be of a huge influence in my life. I have always enjoyed business studies throughout my life, but perhaps more so when I created an e-business on Ebay and Amazon in my final year of A-Levels with my brother, which became a success and provided me with a regular wage.
I currently work for Rathbones Brothers Plc in Liverpool as an apprentice and my first placement in the company is on the Dividends team. The apprenticeship programme will last for two years, with four 6 month placements in the Operations department (Dividends, Pensions, Transfers, Client Static Data).

During my time on this apprenticeship course I will be posting about my experience and thoughts on the apprenticeship programme in the finance sector.

No comments:

Post a Comment