The Apprentices

The Apprentices
The Apprentices from left to right - Lewis Manning, Connor Day, Amy Kirby, Paul Edwards (me), Greg Beaver, Jonathan Jones

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Transfers Update

Checking the date of my last post, I cant believe that nearly two months has passed! I have found it hard to find the time to post as our team has been very busy over the past month, but here is a brief update about my time on transfers: 
It is now two months in to my new placement and I am feeling more settled not only in the team, but also with the workload that I have. At first, I definitely felt overwhelmed with the constant processing that is required within the transfers department which meant that the new acquisition project of Tilney Investment Management from Deutsche Bank was high on my mind. Going in to this, our team has also had to deal with a colleague leaving which meant that our workload was already inevitably going to increase.
However, currently in the middle of this project I have managed to effectively carry out my role and also deal with the effect from the project. This I believe, has improved many skills of mine such as organisation, accuracy, decision making and several more and the experience from this will go a long way for me.
As I said, just a short post from me as I am still incredibly busy but hopefully I will have more time to post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment