The Apprentices

The Apprentices
The Apprentices from left to right - Lewis Manning, Connor Day, Amy Kirby, Paul Edwards (me), Greg Beaver, Jonathan Jones

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Benefits of the apprenticeship route

The apprenticeship route is a fantastic way to gain the invaluable experience that virtually every employer is asking for. I am delighted with my decision to opt for this apprenticeship as it has developed so many skills and characteristics that I personally do not think I would have gained through the university route.
With the opportunity to study for valuable qualifications and gain experience at the same time, it is a more attractive proposition to an employer than that of someone who only has a qualification when applying for a job.
My advice would be that if you are serious about a career working within a particular industry and there are apprenticeships available, then this route is the most beneficial for your prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment